[Ex-plain] Record Creation

Robert Sanderson azaroth at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Apr 8 21:32:52 CEST 2002

Lennie asked if I could search for the RLG description.  And as RLG was
one of the servers which were probed by ZSpy, the record was there.

The result was that people thought that it would be good to have a way
to create the base records.  I'm not sure about the licence for the ZSpy
code, but could at least the part which does the strobing be released, or
a web interface to it derived such that you plug in the host/port/database
and it spits out the XML for it?

(Actually, I think I could write something similar fairly quickly as our
client does it to self configure in the absence of Explain classic,
though only for BIB1)