[Ex-plain] ElementSets == Schemas

Robert Sanderson azaroth at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Apr 8 20:45:19 CEST 2002

One thing that came out of the ZIG was that elementsets should be used to
convey which schema/dtd was wanted, using the same representation as name
spaces.

So, to get a full explain record we might send:

record syntax = XML,
elementset name = http://explain.z3950.org/schemas/v1.6/F/

Which makes a certain amount of sense to me.

These URNs don't need to resolve to anything, just be a unique identifier.

I think that Ray wanted them to be registered (?) but I'm not sure about
that... (Ray?)